Mangifera indica (Mango) Seed Butter,Cetyl alcohol, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopherol vitamin E, Anthemis nobilis Flower Oil, Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil.
Body butters is a term used to describe nutrient dense creams that hydrate your skin. Body butters are one of the absolute best ways to nourish your skin.
Benefits of Body butters include:
- Moisturizes skin
- Forms a protective layer around the skin
- Reduces Wrinkles
- Helps soothe skin rashes, sunburn and eczema
- Contains beneficial antioxidants like vitamin C, E & A
- Moisture eliminates any sign of dry, chapped skin and leaves skin feeling smooth and renewed.
- Spend less and get high quality moisturizer
Natural skin care is an easy and effective way to keep the body’s biggest organ healthy and vibrant. By adding a body butter to a skin care routine, the skin will stay hydrated, healthy and youthful looking.
Our body butters are made with high quality organic shea butter ,Mango butter and carrier oils.
Shea butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree. It may offer mild UV protection (up to SPF ~6) and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.
Shea butter has been used in Africa and many other locations for years to improve skin and hair.
- Moisturizing: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in shea makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils.
- Reduces Inflammation: A 2010 study found that due to its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, shea butter was anti-inflammatory. One compound in particular, lupeol cinnamate, was found to reduce skin inflammation and even potentially help avoid skin mutations. This also makes it beneficial for some people with acne.
- Skin Smoothing: Shea aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic, and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long-term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
Mango butter: Within every colorful mango is a woody kernel – packed with nutrient-dense fats! Those fatty oils are pressed from the kernels and gently refined to create Mango Butter, a creamy moisturizing butter that is perfect for conditioning hair and skin.
Plumps the appearance of skin
Because it’s rich in vitamin C, mango butter can help encourage a more plump and tighter look. It also promotes a firmer appearance on skin.
Natural source of vitamin A
Vitamin A is one of the natural ingredients that encourages a revitalized, glowing look. Since mango butter is a natural source of vitamin A, it helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and increasing skin’s overall youthful look.
Treats dry skin
Dry patches, flakiness, and even sensitive skin can benefit from daily application of mango butter, which goes to work deeply moisturizing. Oh, and don’t forget your lips—mango butter works great as a lip balm.
Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Mango butter provides a more lasting type of moisturization, which can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles down the line.
Protects from environmental stressors
This is a great perk with mango butter—when you apply it to your skin you carry around an extra bit of protection. This doesn’t mean you shouldn’t wear sun protection, though!
Sweet almond Oil:
Thanks to harsh elements, stress, and the loss of collagen over time, wrinkles and age spots tend to give away our age sometimes. Luckily, the King of Nuts has come to save the day!
Almonds are loaded with vitamin E, which is a powerful antioxidant that assists in maintaining beautiful skin as we age.
Collagen, the protein responsible for keeping our skin youthful, forms an even layer of padding under the skin. As we age, fine wrinkles begin to appear due to the thinning of the skin and unevenness in the collagen padding underneath.
The vitamin E in sweet almond oil can provide the amino acids required for that lovely collagen to thrive.
Our chamomile silky butter has does that exactly it gives silky finish due to presence of cetyl alcohol and mango butter and is absorbed instantly into the skin without giving a greasy feel.
Best applied after bath .chamomile essential oils helps to soothe and regenerate skin cells and gives a pleasant aroma as well.
Must have skin care essential which is plastic free ,Palm oil free, Coconut oil free and toxin free.
- Good for after showers
- Suitable for all skin types
- Vegan body butter
- External use Only.
- Not suitable for almond allergies.
- Use within 6 months after opening.